There is a hidden gem in Little Five Points: Atlanta Jugglers Association. In early February, the Atlanta Jugglers Association is having their annual Groundhog Day Jugglers Festival. It’s a 3-day event that features some of the greatest jugglers in Southeast Atlanta, maybe even the country. You will get to not only see jugglers, but unicyclists, hoopers, kendama, live music and family fun for all ages at the annual Groundhog Day Jugglers Festival. If you want to learn more visit their Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/atljugglingfest/.
Location: Yaarab Shrine Center
- Friday 5 – 11:00 PM (NEW this year – open until 11 PM)
- Saturday 10 AM – 11:30 PM
- Sunday 11 AM – 5 PM
- Saturday 2 PM — Juggling Competition
- Saturday 9 PM — Light Extravaganza
- Saturday 10 PM — Late Night Cabaret